PyNanoLab is an all in one GUI software for data analysis and visualization, expecially for Nanopore Data Analysis. It is also a free alternatives software for OrignaLab etc.
PyNanoLab contains a variety of tools to complete the data analysis, statistics, curve fitting, and basic machine learning application. Visualization in pynanolab is based on matplotlib. The setup tools is desinged to control and set-up all the details of the figure with a GUI.
- Extract signal automaticall
- Multiple File management
- Raw data denoise and filter
- Data filter and calculate with pandas
- iPython integration
- Manage your data like the excel
- Visualize data with matplotlib
- Interactive setup Figure
- Rebuild data and fig from project file.
- Curves fitting with lmfit
- Multiple build-in models
- Interactive fitting
- Clustering of with scikit-learn
- Interactive parameter setting
- Real-time visualization
- Custom and Auto signal analysis
- Time-Frequency spectral analysis
- Signal batch processing